We’ve written these easy-to-read and informative articles to make sure you’re fully informed before you take out any cover for your vehicle. So, whether you’re looking to get clued up on GAP insurance or caravan warranties, be sure to read the relevant guide below to make sure you’re taking out the right policy.
Q- How do I cancel my warranty?
A- To start the cancellation process please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your;
- Full name
- Policy number
- Type of policy you wish the cancel
- The reason the cancellation
Please note, this doesn’t automatically cancel your policy. You have the right to cancel your policy at any time, and you can find your rights of cancellation in your policy documents.
Q- How do I make a complaint?
A- We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the service you have received. We take dissatisfaction very seriously and would like to resolve your concerns.
Please contact us via email@example.com providing us with your name, policy number, and details of your concerns so we can address this matter and register your complaint.
Q – What are my obligations?
A – It is important that:
- You check your Policy Schedule to ensure the details are correct and that the cover is as you requested.
- You check that you are eligible for the cover.
- If you have taken out this policy as a private individual, you check the information you have given us is accurate.
- If you have taken out this policy as a sole trader, a partnership or limited company wholly or mainly for purposes relating to your business, trade or profession, you are aware of your duty of fair presentation.
- You notify the administrator as soon as possible of any inaccuracies on your Policy Schedule, or if you are not eligible for the insurance.
- You comply with the duties detailed under each section of the Policy Document and under the insurance as a whole.
Q – What is the claim limit of my policy?
A – The claims limit is the maximum amount that we will pay following a claim under the insurance, and will be detailed in your Policy Schedule.
Q – Are you able to provide advice?
A – You will be pleased to know that our staff won’t give you any advice or recommendations, we will summarise the key features of the policy over the telephone and if you decide to go ahead full details will be sent to you in the post.